How To Apply
We welcome applications from both individuals and organisations. The child/children you are applying for must fulfil the following criteria:
* Aged 18 or under
* An individual child/siblings with disabilities or an organisation that supports children with disabilities
* Not applied in the last 12 months
* Live in the following areas: Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, County Durham
* Application deadline – Friday 22nd June
* Application assessment meeting -Tuesday 3rd July
* Application deadline -Friday 28th September
* Application assessment meeting – Tuesday 9th October
Contact Rebecca Jama – Office Manager – who can email you an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have the facilities to complete an electronic application form please contact the office on the above details to request a hard copy to be posted out.
Please note that all communication from the Sunshine Fund will be via email so it is important that you provide a working address that is checked regularly.
Application by Proxy
We welcome applications that have been written on behalf of families – by a professional or someone else who knows the family. Please note that the email address supplied will become the main contact.